Wednesday, December 29, 2010

On The Road Again Creations

Love it when you send me pictures of items you have created from our patterns.
And love it even more when I actually get them posted.
Below are some of the pouches created by Beth and her mother from our pattern
Thank you Beth.  Love your fabric choices.
She was nice enough to add a note...see below.

"I wanted to show you the 9” zippered stand up pouches mom and I made from the pattern you sent me.  I’m going to visit my friend in FL, so I made her and her mother one for letting me stay with them.  I cut everything, sewed the buttons and did the finishing hand stitching.  Mom sewed it together for me on her machine.  I didn’t do the quilting stitch, but I am very happy how they came out.  We went to our craft store yesterday and I picked out the buttons and fabrics.  It was a fun day."

Love the nifty little buttons she added in the corner!

Here is a picture of the actual pattern
cover for On The Road Again 2
Wanted to show you the little
wool version of the same pouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment