Tuesday, July 19, 2016

WOOL APPLIQUE CLASSES . . BACK TO IT !!

Part of Saltbox Angel - Class Project
Hope you had some stitching fun today.  I did.  Finishing up this little Saltbox Angel.
I'm part way thru my 3 year plan to reduce vending at so many shows and increase time for design . . .  and to get back to teaching wool appliqué classes occasionally.   Working on some simple projects that can be completed in a one day class.  
This is part of Saltbox Angel, almost done.  At a later date there will also be an expanded version of the pattern and i will put it on the website.  
I used to love to teach classes and lately have been missing it.  I often learn more than i teach . . not to mention the fun.   Possibly i'll announce a class in Northern CA. Santa Rosa area in August but that has not yet been confirmed . . have lost my touch at scheduling things ahead.    

Also finishing up those instructions for Wickedy Jig. 
Make sure you visit us on Facebook.  Link in our side bar.
Have also recently started an Instagram board . . not sure why . . but it's all fun.
Stitch On!


No comments:

Post a Comment