Saturday, June 18, 2011

DON'T LOOK SOPHIE!

No don't look Sophie!   Don't Look Behind You!!  Reets has  abandoned
ANOTHER one of us.  AGHHH!...it has a POINTED HEAD!!
Remember those two empty noggins...yes way back last December it was.
Well there they still sit unfinished.  And now this freaky thing.
We are nothing but Reets' UFO Cemetery.   Plug your ears...I'm going to SCREAM!   

Oh those girls..
Remember Sophie and Frances?   Last December they posted such uncharitable things about me here.  Go back and check out Older Posts, if you missed their petty little rant.   They just have no faith in me.   Little do they know, that pointed head now has a hat.  And a face.   And everything she needs to be my little Scream Punk Witch.  My version of Steam Punk.  And she be very FINISHED.   So There Frances...at least you got the "Scream" thing right.  

Scream Punk Abby - Quite Complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment