Monday, December 10, 2012

TWO WINNERS - AND A POLKA DOT HAT



I knew you would want to know . . . 
I found my HAT !!
Nettie didn't quite approve of this photo.
Admittedly, it is not that flattering but . . 
I FOUND my HAT !
Enough on that hat.



Happens every time.  I read your comments and start wishing, very sincerely,  that i could send a gift out to each one of you.  Thank you for sharing all of your Angel thoughts and your Christmas thoughts and Family thoughts and your Love thoughts and any of your thoughts.  It is the best thing about blogs.  I like that they stay there to be read again whenever we want.
So.  It was a silly idea to mix the comments and all of the Followers in one hat to draw a winner, as I first said.  Makes alot more sense to draw out two winners . . one from each category.  The winners were drawn (you guessed it, right out of my Found hat)   Congratulations to :
COMMENTS WINNER - COMMENT #1 - BETH
FOLLOWERS WINNER - MARGARET PALMER
Please contact me gals, with your mailing addresses.  Your kits are ready to send!
Woolbert was discovered lingering around in the Wool Room this a.m.  Perhaps looking for some items for the next Give Away - Coming Soon.  I wonder what it will be?

Well Thank You to all and to all a good night.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Beth and Margaret! Thanks for hosting such a lovely giveaway.Love the hat.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, both and all of you. Nothing but fun for me. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete