Tuesday, December 11, 2012

HAVE YOU BAKED YOUR CHOCOLATE DIPPED MACAROONS YET?

You HAVEN'T baked your macaroons?  Well then would you like a simple recipe?
I altered this recipe in a number of ways.  Less sugar for one.   Many recipes are a bit too sweet for my taste.  And I like to add things too.  In the Recipe Box below is my adaptation but you can also find a richer sweeter recipe here:
Lots of good pictures, instruction and even a video on making his Espresso Sea Salt Caramel.  

Great for Christmas sharing. . .

You can bag em up.
or
You can box em up.
or
You can eat em up!

But first . . 
You gotta MIX em up.

Click on the box below to enlarge and play Recipe.
This recipe is thick  and a bit stiff so do by hand or use a strong paddle mixer.
This makes half the batter of the original recipe.
Click to play this Smilebox recipe
Create your own recipe - Powered by Smilebox
A free printable recipe card by Smilebox


4 comments:

  1. The Macaroons look fabulous !
    Chocolate dipped - never thought of that...
    will need to make some for the cookie trays. ;)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose . . I hope most of yours make it to the cookie tray. I have a little trouble with that !!

      Delete
  2. You are soooo multi Reets. I could never keep up with you, but I could sure snack with you - ha. I am still working on my lovely "Christmas Card Pockets" - went shopping for the flannel the other day and finally have the time to work on this project. Thanks for the recipe. It looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to see your Pockets! And good for you . . finding time to sew. Yes!

      Delete