Wednesday, December 14, 2011

ORNAMENT DRAWING


Woolbert and I loved all of the comments so much in last weeks drawing for the wool packet, that we decided to draw this weeks winner from the same comments.  Seeing as how all of you were wool lovers, I'm sure one of you will enjoy this little hand dyed wool ornament.  It was a prototype for an ornament in our Little Santa Things Pattern.  Do you just love those little glittery jinglebells and his whimsical cap?
We know he will be well loved no matter where he travels to.
Winner will be drawn tonight and announced here tomorrow.
Then off he'll go ho ho ho ho!

2 comments:

  1. Did I miss the deadline? If so I need to get to my emails earlier.. All of your patterns show art and magic. Two of my favorite things, wool and Santas. Together they are "magic".

    ReplyDelete