Monday, December 12, 2011

A GIFTY BALMY RECIPE FOR YOU

This morning i need to get making my cream/balm that all of my friends are addicted to.  I thought that you might like the recipe.  Makes a wonderful gift...toss into a lovely drawstring bag, add a card.  Get real with the Big Jars. . . and make plenty for yourself.  You will be Happy!

Just a note.  Have heat will melt.  Be not like me who at first did not add enough beeswax to the Lip Balm Version, and walked around with the tube in my pocket.  Well Melt Me Messy. . .
I adjusted the recipe with more beeswax and all was well.

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm so busy right now, but maybe when this move is over. For now I'm just waiting for rest. I'd like to share this recipe, is that ok?
    Hugs,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this wonderful recipe. I plan to make it up in quantity to cover my wife's entire face, and I will also try it on the cat. You always have the best ideas. Cheerio

    ReplyDelete