Friday, December 16, 2011

MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS WEEKEND

It's Christmas Time in the City. . .San Francisco here we come!
Myself and my daughters 3 plus Lilanya's mother-in-law and her daughter are headed to the big city this weekend.   They have a surprise event planned for us tomorrow as well as dinner and an evening finale at the Top Of The Mark.  I have never been there before.  I thought it was in New York!
Also going to the famous SF Renegade Crafts Fair.  Years ago when I lived in San Franscisco I took my mother to the Glide Memorial Church where we had a very memorable time.  Who knows...that might be part of the itinerary too.
 I'm so excited my socks won't stay on! 
I'll tell all next week...have a fun holiday weekend no matter where you be.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, you will have such a wonderful time. Wish I could tag along too.

    ReplyDelete