Thursday, August 11, 2016

OFF TO THE WORKSHOPS

Saltbox Angel Class
The van is packed and ready to head to my Woolie Weekend teaching Saltbox Angel at Bolt in Cloverdale.  I'm so looking forward to stitching wool with others again.   Since the class filled up we added a second day.   Which means I get to stay an extra night with my daughter, SIL and granddaughter! 

Perhaps she will teach me to bake.
And then there is the Friday's In Forestville event.  I may need to drop in on my SIL's wine tasting shop!  Have you ever tasted Joseph Jewell Wine? 

Friday Night in Forestville
Missed this event - 1st Annual Wine Makers Dinner
With Joseph Jewell at Starscape Vineyard.

Yep .  missed this one too but i don't think i could have gotten in.

Joseph Jewell wines being served at State Dept. Dinners!
So i guess that i will be happy with just Friday's in Forestville .  and hope that i get to that workshop on Saturday!  Drop by if you are in Cloverdale Saturday or Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable granddaughter. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete