Thursday, October 9, 2014

NW QUILT EXPO - JAN ARRIVES

NW QUILT EXPO PORTLAND was super this year.  Lots of intriguing quilts and garments and
just a bustle of activity.
I took just a small sampling of photos - see them in the slide show at the bottom of this post.
And what a pleasant surprise this was . .
Jan walked into our booth with her completed Block Of The Month
It was more than awesome.  See for yourself.
This is why i love doing what i do.  These things.  Most importantly . . she was as happy with her quilt as we were.  Satisfied stitchers make me smile .  . inside and out.

 And then there is Lulu.  Who made up yet another version of our
Sassy Little Apron.  Even used old kimono pieces for her embellishments.
Lovin' her right?  Join the club.
Here is a short little Expo slideshow.  Enjoy!
And keep on stitchin'
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow created with Smilebox

3 comments:

  1. Hi Reets,
    What a wonderful post - I loved it and I wish I had been at the show!! Darn, double darn. I love Jan's precious quilt - she did a beautiful job. Also, I must say that Lulu dresses up the booth doesn't she. Missing you and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, forgot to say how special Lulu's apron is - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the video. And I love the music. It was a great show and I'm glad I was able to go and too get some of your wonderful wool and fabric. Betty

    ReplyDelete