Monday, August 27, 2018

Hi . . It's me Reets.  Remember?  2018 has been a bit of a challenge so far.  But it's time to get back to creating.  I needed something to make me laugh.  I can always rely on Halloween and a whimsical witch to do that.  There will be a wall hanging and a little pouch.  I'll let you know when this pattern becomes available . . as soon as i write up the instructions.

Fiber on A Whim now has some wonderful hand dyed velveteens.  I'm just finishing up a small project combining some of their wonderful velveteen colors with our wools.  Velveteen is a dream . .so much easier to work with than velvet and just shmoozes up so nicely with our hand dyed wools.  Perfect match!  This pattern will be soon available also.  Keep an eye on our FB page . . or here for it's release.
Ok
Needle and thread in hand . . 
Onward.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like a fun new pattern, can't wait to see it finished.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok Debbie . . i'll hurry! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just ... so...YOU. What a treat! I am placing an order today. ox

    ReplyDelete