Tuesday, April 11, 2017

AUNT BERNIE'S CHARITY QUILTS

My Aunt Bernie, 87, is visiting her family in southern California.  She has given us so many wonderful stories but this has to be the best.  She is still making blankets and quilts for charities.

Here is the tale from My Stuff Bags Foundation in So. Cal. ...

This story just came to us from Jenn, and it was just too precious not to share! Jenn’s mother Bernice Knecht, lives in Westerville, Ohio and has been making blankets for My Stuff Bags for years. Bernice came out here to visit her grandchildren and wanted to personally deliver some of her blankets. Unfortunately, she arrived at My Stuff Bags on a Friday and we were closed, and returned on Sunday, but we were still closed. Bernice was determined to leave her blankets, so she ingeniously stuffed them through our tiny mail slot! This is her story in pictures.  Be sure to read the captions. 
We're here!
Uh oh . . closed
What do we do? . . Mail Slot??
Hey Grandma . . I think we are breaking the law!
"Well these people are really nice .  I think we'll be okay.
Great job everyone.  God Bless My Stuff Bags!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment