Thursday, June 5, 2014

YARN-DYED WOVEN COTTONS

A fabric company sent some of their newest yarn-dyed woven cottons to me before Quilt Market. 
I stitched up a 3 block table runner in time to ship off to them for their booth.

I love these wovens and they mix well with all of your woolens . . great backgrounds too.
These six taupes and browns have just been added to our website Accessories/Fabrics Page.
You can order them by the half yard.

I couldn't resist adding some whimsical placemats to the table runner . . 
pattern almost ready.
And of course Woolbert will announce a drawing here for the free one we'll be giving away.  I hope you win . . really!

Below is a scan of the basket block I designed for the runner . . just a bit "off" from the traditional.  After the scan, there was some hand stitching added and then some fabulous quilting by my friend
Angie of All Washed Up Quilts.
So what's in your basket today?


1 comment:

  1. Love your new pattern! It looks great in the taupe with the cute flower. Isn't it fun to be inspired? I think you are on a roll here.

    ReplyDelete