Monday, November 26, 2012

JULIE STITCHED IT

Julie from Oregon is enjoying our Wool Sampler Quilt BOM.  She sent us a picture of the finished blocks from Rows 2 and 3.  They are not arranged according to the pattern yet so don't panic if it does not look like yours.  Awesome stitching.  Julie mentioned being a model maker for Pioneer Quilts.  Aren't they the lucky ones!
She can't wait for next month . . . now that's what I love to hear.
Thank you Julie.
Wool Sampler BOM
Oh . . Woolbert was digging through the pattern room and I'm certain I saw him in the
Holiday Section.   I think he is about to give away another pattern so stay tuned.
Make it a good one Woolbert!

1 comment:

  1. She has done a great job there - guess I'll get to see it in person when she gets it done, since I shop at Pioneer Quilts in Portland from time to time.

    ReplyDelete